Sunday, May 18, 2014

16%

After I turned 24 I decided that I would make a 25 things to do before I turn 25 list. As of today, I am a third of the way through the year until I turn 25. That sounds absolutely nuts and I think I might have a mini panic attack.

Let us review the list and see how things are going shall we?
  1. Meet a stranger and turn them into a friend
  2. Get a new tattoo
  3. Find a kick ass EMT job
  4. This.
  5. Run a half marathon
  6. See a broadway show
  7. Buy a bathing suit that I feel confident in
  8. Cut and dye my hair
  9. Be financially aware
  10. Start to learn a new language
  11. Have dinner with myself, no distractions
  12. Buy a present for somebody "just because"
  13. Visit a family member I haven't seen in a long time
  14. Be with my best friend when she turns 25
  15. Make a meat lover fall in love with a vegan meal
  16. Donate to a charity
  17. Take a road trip
  18. Have a day of pampering for myself
  19. Volunteer
  20. Pay for someones lunch
  21. Say "I love you" even if it scares me
  22. Go to the beach and watch the sunrise
  23. Learn a new hobby
  24. Read The Hunger Games series
  25. Go to a Panthers game with Sarika
Well, so far it only looks like I have tackled 4 things on my list. There is still time, 8 months to be exact!! This summer I am hoping to knock out a lot of these because I need some family, beach, and road trips in my life.

Even though I haven't crossed many things off my list, I still have done a lot since I turned 24 and I am truly hoping that this year keeps getting better. I have had no complaints so far and I'm totally digging 2014.

Have any of you made any sort of bucket lists lately? I hope that you are getting to cross some things off of it because it feels great when you get to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment