Thursday, August 28, 2014

hello world.

It's me, Chelsey. The girl who used to blog a least two times a week. All of a sudden, summer started and my blogging stopped. But have no fear, I am back (hopefully)!

Lets see if I can highlight key points of my summer for ya.
  • My jeep decided it didn't want to drive me around anymore, so hello 2014 Honda Civic.
  • I had to stop crossfitting thanks to a new car payment and higher insurance.
  • I surprised my mom with a quick trip to Florida.
  • I worked at Whole Foods since my nanny job goes into hiatus during the summer (unfortunately).
  • The two times I wore my bathing suit I was at the beach with the boys I nanny and at Sesame Place with the boys I nanny.
  • And still no EMT job...
Although I didn't do anything absolutely crazy, I can't say that my summer was that awful. I enjoyed my time away from the boys but I definitely made it a point to visit as much as possible. I can't wait to get back into zoo trips and quick visits to the aquarium. 

Even though I had to stop crossfitting I am still going to the gym at least five times a week. Luckily, I have a kick ass friend who wrote out a weekly workout routine for me because I have no discipline when it comes to gyms that aren't referred to as boxes.

I am trying to stick to a vegan diet, but sometimes I just gotta have a piece of cheese. I have made some delicious dishes throughout the summer so I will be sure to share them with you all! My new goal in terms of food is going to be "clean eating". I do a lot of it now but I cheat far too much then I should.

Sometime in the near future I will most likely be changing my blog name because as of right now, the nanny part is the only one to stand true. If anyone has suggestions please share because I don't want to change it to "kinda vegan, Planet Fitnessing, nanny". Definitely doesn't have a great ring to it huh?

I hope to not disappoint with my posts. So here's to new recipes, workout routines, and conversations between me and Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment