Sunday, January 11, 2015

One Week!

Last year when I turned 24 I made a list of "25 things to do before I turn 25". Well, I have exactly one week left before I turn 25 and I have to sadly report that I didn't accomplish all 25 things. Having such a hectic schedule definitely didn't help. One of the best items that I got to cross off was being with my best friend when she turned 25. Although I was there the weekend before, I still got to party with her like it was 1789 (I was George Washington at her "America" themed party!)

I still want to continue with my list until I can accomplish all of them. Some might be trickier than others, but this girl is determined! Now lets see what else I have to cross of my list, shall we!



  • Meet a stranger and turn them into a friend
  • Get a new tattoo
  • Find a kick ass EMT job
  • This.
  • Run a half marathon
  • See a broadway show
  • Buy a bathing suit that I feel confident in
  • Cut and dye my hair
  • Be financially aware
  • Start to learn a new language
  • Have dinner with myself, no distractions
  • Buy a present for somebody "just because"
  • Visit a family member I haven't seen in a long time
  • Be with my best friend when she turns 25
  • Make a meat lover fall in love with a vegan meal
  • Donate to a charity
  • Take a road trip
  • Have a day of pampering for myself
  • Volunteer
  • Pay for someones lunch
  • Say "I love you" even if it scares me
  • Go to the beach and watch the sunrise
  • Learn a new hobby
  • Read The Hunger Games series
  • Go to a Panthers game with Sarika


  • 14 to go! Clearly I'm not the best at doing anything that isn't working, eating, or sleeping. I can't complain too much about my 24th year on this earth, but I have a good feeling about 25. Here's to hoping that it is filled with life saving stories, memories made with Jalil, and everything in between!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment