Saturday, January 3, 2015

Just Do Shit.

I told myself that I wouldn't make any resolutions for 2015. I found my 2013 resolutions list the other day and lets just say not a single one of them got crossed off. I can't plan my life around a list of things that might happen because the disappointment of not crossing them off upsets me to the core. All I can hope is that 2015 is going to be a great year filled with kick ass memories. 2014 wasn't too awful for me. Let's have a review of my past year, shall we?
  • I got to take a trip to a winery with my very first college roommate
  • My best friend in the whole wide world came to Philadelphia!
  • I went to cotillion with a group of some pretty awesome people
  • I got 2 new tattoos :-D
  • I was part of a surprise pub crawl for a friend
  • Became a certified EMT
  • Got to go to Six Flags for the first time
  • Moved into a new apartment with Sarika and Sandy
  • Bought (technically leased) a new car
  • Stayed up WAY too late to be able to see Sarikas guru
  • Got a transport EMT job
  • Ran a 5k
  • Started a friendship with a guy from my EMT class
  • Walked a 5k with my family
  • Learned how to drive an ambulance
  • Guy from previous point became my boyfriend
  • Ran a 10k with said boyfriend
  • Went to Arizona to celebrate Paige's 25th birthday! MURICA!
  • Started volunteering at Radnor Fire Company as an EMT
  • Spent Christmas with my mom and brother in Florida
  • Started Crossfit again!
  • And finally, in all my 24 years of living, got a midnight kiss on New Years!
If you couldn't tell, I think I had a pretty solid year (at least I think I did). Granted I only listed the good things and not the bad, but no one needs to dwell on those, especially me. 

There are a lot of things ahead of me in 2015, I can feel it and hopefully I remember to share it with all of you!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot having a awesome sweet partner ...... just saying

    ReplyDelete